People in Need,
a private non-profit social service agency, is dedicated to being the
"one stop center for social services." We have a variety
of programs that are dedicated to helping anyone in need regardless
of race, sex, national origin, religion, age, political affiliation,
creed or handicap.
comes to us is unconditionally accepted. It is not up
to us to figure out how they got here. It is up to us
to figure out where to go from here."
~Sally Kissick, Ph.D., Founder of People in Need
• To help people face challenges, one step at a time.
• To create supportive structures to help
individuals and families make positive changes and become
• To build people through unconditional
• To teach parents to understand that their
role is vital and irreplaceable.
• To provide an environment where people can
find support and encouragement in achieving life's goals.
• To influence children to want to love,
learn, laugh and work to develop their unique talents.
• To encourage staff and associates to
continually grow in mental, physical, social/emotional and
• To leave a legacy of the strength and
importance of individuals and of families.